Thursday, December 16, 2010

I never knew I was so popular......


My last post about Aretha Franklin no longer has the mp3 downloads available. I received an email from her representatives regarding my blog and its flagrant violation of the digital millenium copyright blah,blah, blah,..... and the long and short of their message was.......Remove the offending violating material in 72 hours or face the wrath of corporate lawyers . Since I'm currently a homeowner ( or at least paying a mortgage ;barely i might add. ) I removed the offending material as not to cause myself any more trouble. I never realized that people at that level saw my blog,. but I was flattered.

Nothings gonna change here though...... Im gonna keep on keepin' on. and keep on posting stuff................ Keep on the look out for my next post when Ella Fitzgerald knocks on norweigan wood and flirts with the Beatles.......

No comments:

Post a Comment